Friday, December 23, 2011

Old Thanksgiving post i forgot to post : /

Im thankful im still alive a kickin to see my kids grow. Im thankful for the pitter patter of little feet on the hard wood floor at 6 am every morning. im thankful that i have just enough to get me by and it keeps me humbled. im thankful that the simple things in life make me complete. Like hot coffee in the mornings, that smile i get when i pick my kids up from school, our little inside jokes, the way the sun sets my living room on fire in the evenings and bounces off the walls illuminating the happiness on my children's faces. Being here to teach them about the world and listening to their point of view. Cold toes under a warm quilt, all snuggled up for a movie. Every breath they breathe. Every giggle they make. Every leap of faith they take. I am Thankful to be a mother, and i will never take it for granted. They are the keepers of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment